Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Prints To Build A Wooden Swing Set How Can I Buy This Poster? B & W Photo Of Long Line Of Customers At Coney Island Hot Dogs In Houston.?

How can I buy this poster? B & W photo of long line of customers at Coney Island Hot Dogs in Houston.? - prints to build a wooden swing set

It seems that the location of the center. And it seems it was taken around 1970. There's this long list of clients through the online service. And on the left side of a large number of customers, hot dogs and chili to eat in a sitting) on chairs in brown wooden table with built-in (such as chairs of the school. The poster is displayed in the position of Westheirmer Houston Rd Nobody seems able to help me with my studies. I know I want to sell your copy. But there are probably some pressure everywhere. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment