Thursday, December 17, 2009

Courtesy Lease Expiration Letter How Do I Terminate My Lease After Joining The Military Without Penalties On My Part Or My Guarantors?

How do I terminate my lease after joining the military without Penalties on my part or my guarantors? - courtesy lease expiration letter

I signed a lease for 11 months in June 2009. After careful consideration, I decided that joining the army. I gave my landlord a courtesy to me, after they may break my contract. I was told that if I left after a certain date, would be responsible for the full value of my lease, the $ 6000th My parents have also signed the lease as a guarantor for me because I'm at school on-campus housing are required to do so. I try to find the relevant documents, which said that military law is a legal way my parents and I from this contract without payment to me or financially.

0 comments:

Post a Comment