Friday, December 18, 2009

Asian Msn Address Can I Sue Someone (random Asian Company) For Sending Spam Emails From My Hotmail Account?

Can I sue someone (random asian company) for sending spam emails from my hotmail account? - asian msn address

Hello, a few months I have started many "alert" e-mails to Hotmail recipients. The e-mail sent to the bottom more, all in my address book, and too many people at random. The company name is changing, THR is the last. Can I sue / do something?


- Forwarded Message Attachment --
From:
Subject: Dear Sir / Madam:
Date: Fri, May 25, 2008 14:07:18 0000


Ladies and Gentlemen:
We are the Taipingyang. Electronic products for sale come on.All primarily as a digital camera, mobile phone, TV LCD, xbox, Laptops, DV, Mp4, GPS, and items with an international warranty of 12 months. If you want to buy something, please contact the free, we want our more discounts and better services to do business with you or your other concerns company.Any offer please visit our website: www. popgrand.com please contact us at:

MSN: service@popgrand.com
E-mail: service@popgrand.c

0 comments:

Post a Comment