Sunday, January 3, 2010

Michael Rome Handbags Jim Rome Radio Listeners: What Do You Think Is The Funniest Story Or Whatever That He Does?

Jim Rome radio listeners: What do you think is the funniest story or whatever that he does? - michael rome handbags

I like some of them:
corvette-type cracks me because its true reality.
Manny Ramírez did not cut Johnny Damon in center field
JD sings Michael Jackson songs on Chad in Portland.
The fat golfer who has made an album and play the song on the radio ... blond white man who eats and drinks too much, your initials are JD.
Football
That's all I can remember.

1 comments:

jeffh361 said...

I think the funniest thing in general, when the clones begin to make all sites and e-mails about the relationship between Jim and Marty. You are absolutely right about the fight between Mike in Wichitard, Chad in Portland, and JD in Nashville most of the more fun. I also like when things as Miss Teen South Carolina, Stuart Elliott, Dan Hawkins will be used again and take all Maaaacaaullaayyyyyy and Jacko! . Vic is no calls used "for fun, but I've never heard of him today. We still hope that the smell away! Shamon!

Post a Comment